In response to customer demand, we have extended our offering to provide management of allied technical services to complement our extensive range of in-house services.
Charmeldon have formalised arrangements with specialist companies who have demonstrated a proven capability and share our commitment to high standards of customer support.
We have a proven track record in managing complex and integrated technical facilities on behalf of our clients.
To enhance our package of services, we offer the following specialist provision to support our in-house installation and maintenance activities:
- Water hygiene risk assessment and monitoring services.
- Trend BMS and HVAC controls solutions.
- NACOSS Approved Security Systems and Redcare Monitoring.
- Remote environmental control and monitoring.
- Specialist cleaning services to IT environments.
- High voltage control operation & maintenance support.
- Low voltage switchgear service & testing.
- Portable electrical appliance testing.
- Lightning protection testing.
- Firefighting equipment servicing.
- Thermal imaging.
- Passenger & goods lift service support.
- Specialist transport provision for technology products.
At Charmeldon, we aim to provide our clients with a comprehensive support service and we accommodate specific client requests for procurement and management of any specialist service required to support their facilities.