We offer tailored maintenance solutions in accordance with planned preventative maintenance principles designed to ensure safety, reliability, efficiency and extended plant life.
When specifying the maintenance requirements for services and equipment we consider a number of key factors:
- Age and condition of plant.
- Operational demands.
- Enhancing operational efficiency.
- Manufacturers' maintenance recommendations.
- Clients' specific requirements.
- Compliance with safety and environmental legislation.
- Availability of spares and consumables.
We offer responsive repair support services to our maintenance contract clients.
- We operate a 24 hour manned emergency callout service.
- Our clients have access to senior technical personnel at all times.
- Experienced mobile service engineers are ready to respond to any emergency.
- Fully equipped service vehicles carry spares, plant and test equipment.
- All our engineers have remote access to our extensive technical resource library.
- National accounts with key suppliers ensure spares availability.
- We produce detailed engineers reports for every attendance.
- Charmeldon utilise proven task tracking systems to ensure all responsive repair requests are promptly progressed.